So, today was a good day! This morning I went into the school and took care of the quiz that I needed to pass to bring my grade from a D+ to a B+! And it only took me half an hour. Then I waited for Adam to get out of class and we came back home and we both did homework...except mine is online and he uses actual books! At 5:10 he had an interview for a janitorial position that he said felt like they were taking you tearing into pieces, handing it back, and then kicking you out the door...you know the stress of trying to sell yourself to an employer. Well, I guess Adam is a good sales person of himself because at 6:20 they called him and told him that they wanted to hire him! So now Adam has a job that is 6 days a week for 3 hours and so he will have 18 hours a week which isn't that bad! And it's a relief to us both because of the new addition to our family on the way. She actually shifted down quite a bit in the last 24 hours and so I took it pretty easy today. It did make things a lot more uncomfortable. And I thought it couldn't get any worse! Haha it's a good thing that I'm almost done! Oh and by the way...I'll get more pictures up here someday! Probably after I have the baby!
Courtney!! You make me so happy that you have a blog!! Seriously it does. I cannot believe you are so close to having a baby. It didn't seem that long ago that we were laughing ourselvevs silly for 3-hours every day last winter. ...and eating all the time or calling Warren with the latest issue we were facing. Check my blog out sometime too!
ReplyDelete