Friday, September 25, 2009

More Stuff

Well, it's interesting to get closer and closer to the due date. I kinda hope that it may happen early because of how uncomfortable it is but I also hope that I can make it through 2 more check-ups before that happens. I went in for my first of my last four weekly check-ups on Wednesday and the doctor said I was measuring exactly on track...so I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. I'm really hoping that means that she won't be late! So, I haven't taken many pictures and maybe I will take more soon. I know that I will take a bunch more tomorrow at the baby shower!  It'll be so good to get together and see everyone! I am actually pretty excited about it! So, life is good and I'm about to have a baby and life will never be the same again. But life is always changing, so for those who don't like change...good luck living life to the fullest! 

1 comment: