Sunday, September 20, 2009

9 Month-aversary

So, Adam and I have been married for 9 months!! And funny thing is that a year ago today, I met his mom! It was her birthday and his brother was supposed to come and visit for it...but he ended up not being able to, so Adam went down to celebrate with her and took me along. At the time he thought that we were dating and I didn't. He didn't hold my hand until that Tuesday and up until then I wasn't sure if he actually liked me or not...I wasn't sure if I was just a friend. It's crazy how fast time really can fly. This Saturday is my baby shower for our new addition Elizabeth. I am going to take my camera and designate someone...maybe Brooke to take lots of pictures. I'm looking forward to it. It's not like a bridal shower where you are the only emphasis. Anyway, time to go to church but I'm doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment