Monday, September 28, 2009

And the countdown continues!

Everyday we become a little bit closer! It's as though we will never get there to me though. It's interesting to me how uncomfortable I have become in the last week. About a week ago everything was like the rest of the pregnancy and in this last week I have become more uncomfortable, I started having rare and far between contractions and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have as much cushion between her and me anymore because her movements hurt a little sometimes...I have to go to the bathroom like 10 times sooner, and if she hits my bladder whether it's full or empty it feels like I need to go again. Some days I wonder if it will ever happen and then the next day i'm realizing how close it really is...And I should probably pack my bags for it...I have another doctors appointment on Wednesday, we'll see where we are at! Oh and last appointment I was told I was being screened for something and they would call me in 3 days if it came back positive...there weren't any calls so I'm guessing that they didn't find anything. It's amazing how everything changes!! Also I would put pictures from the baby shower on here but it just isn't working out at the moment...we'll get them on here someday!

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to stumble upon your blog. Good luck with everything baby! My baby boy is 3 months now and I'm still amazed at how often I don't have to pee. :) If you'd like to check out my blog, just send me a facebook message with the email address you use for blogger and I'll invite you. Sam, Erin & my mom also have blogs you could check out, but theirs aren't private.

    ReplyDelete