Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Due in 28 Days!!

It is amazing how fast a pregnancy goes. I remember finding out I was pregnant and my husband being so excited! I remember the stomach aches I got during the first trimester, and I remember the emotional train wreck I started to become. Now I have 28 days until my due date and I am so ready for it to happen! So it's kinda crazy how fast things change, the world is crazy, we have so many things that we have to look out for and avoid. It will be so nice to have our family to raise and to help them to be able to think and learn and to be smart citizens. I really hope that they are smart, well-rounded children who help and strive to make this world a much better place to live! That's a big role to fill! Anyway, time to go cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment