It's been a crazy week with moving and adjusting to a new ward and new classes for Adam, having him gone all day and taking on-line classes where one is really structured and the other is not at all. It is interesting to know that in a few weeks I will go through labor and then there will be more for me to do around the house as I wait for Adam to get back from his classes! Many times these days I get bored because the work load at this point for two on-line classes isn't huge although I probably should be smart and get as far ahead as I can so that I don't have much to do when the baby does come so I can get used to it! I am looking forward to the baby shower on the 26th and also the Relief Society Broadcast! It is crazy how many people I know that are going through what I am at this time! Even in my on-line class that is structured it is interesting to see how many are taking the on-line class because they are very pregnant! Anyway, that's about all for now but I'll stay updated with news on callings for church and other things until the baby comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment