I can't believe that it's already December! Time flies, especially when there are new things that happen in your life! Having a baby makes your life more hectic and you are never as free as you were before you had a baby. Free time becomes a more abstract idea and homework and other such things seem a lot harder to complete. I can't even imagine doing it with twins or with 2 chilrden at different ages. I find that as she gets older it is more fun to spend time with her because now she will smile at me! It amazes me that a baby can change so much so fast and that they can be so functional so soon in life. A healthy baby is such a miracle and I have received a miracle in my life!
This outfit is almost too small now! She won't have anything to wear for Christmas!
I can't believe how old she is now! Time has just passed by so fast. She is adorable. I hope you are doing well in Rexburg!
ReplyDelete