Sunday, December 20, 2009

...A Years Time...

It is hard to believe that it has been a complete year. It has seemed long and short all at the same time! We went to Chicago for 4 days and went to see Wicked on broadway, we had Christmas with my family, drove out to Troy, Montana and visited Adam's dad and then went into Sandpoint, Idaho for a second reception. We lived in Rexburg for the first 3 months or so and both went to school and during this time found out that we were expecting a baby. Then we moved to Idaho Falls and lived with Adam's mom and step-dad from April until September. In August I swam in a triathalon, a mile with baby Elizabeth in the womb with about a month and a half to go and we drove up to Sandpoint/ Hope area for Mick's wedding to Annie Ruen, who is now Annie Coon. In September we moved to Rexburg again because we wanted to be close to the hospital and Adam was starting school again. On October 2 at 5:45 I went into the hospital because I had been having pretty strong contractions for 2 hours or so. At 3:18 on October 3, 2009 our lives changed dramatically when we became stewards over one of Heavenly Father's precious children. Life has gone by so fast since then! And because I was so enveloped in hoping to get good grades this year I failed to get out Christmas cards. Hopefully next year will be more successful but I also hope that everyone who wants an update knows about the blog!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing to look back at everything that we have done in the past year! You and Adam have done sooo much! Congrats again on being a mom! I am still missing hanging out with you at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful that the two of you have had a wonderful fist year! I love ya both and think you guys are great together. Take care of that big goof, would ya?

    ReplyDelete