Ellie turned two months old on Thursday and had her well baby check-up on Friday. For a babies 2 month appointment they give them the first of their immunizations and it was better than I thought it would be, but not the easiest thing in the world. I think more than anything she was scared after it happened. I don't think it hurt her too bad. I would also be putting more pictures of our baby on here, but I need to get more batteries for the camera because they died. It figures because I spent so much time taking pictures of her. She's just so cute I can't resist but I take pictures on my phone! She is 12 pounds and 6 ounces and 23 and a half inches long. There is a 4 month old girl in our ward who is only 11 pounds. She must eat a lot! Ellie must eat a lot that is! Anyway I love being a mom!
Hey Courtney! I saw you guys had a blog and I was excited to see it. Ellie is such a cutie, how is she sleeping for you?
ReplyDelete