Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Blogging
I have been blogging since a little before Ellie was born. I used to post everyday just because I needed to put something up, I also got new pictures of my little girl that I thought were adorable and just had to share. I have spent a lot of time trying to get the background that I wanted and also have spent a lot of time just trying to get it exactly how I wanted it. Finally, with the help of my sister-in-law Brooke I figured out how to get a background other than those lame layouts that they have on the site! It made me really excited! Ellie has learned how to complain, and to tell me when she is tired. So we get a lot more crying now than we did in the beginning but she definitely has a cry for everything! It's also really funny because she will be kicking and moving around until you put the binky in her mouth and then her movement stops because she is concentrating on sucking on that binky. It's rather humorous! We are excited to go out to Iowa on Christmas, at least I am and can't believe it is a week from Friday! That's like 10-11 days away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do share how you do it... if possible... we have a blog for RS that seriously needs a new background!!!
ReplyDeleteHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!