Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, a day of rest?

Today I played a special musical number in Sacrament Meeting and it went well. Then after church Adam kept Ellie with him while the men practiced for next week and I took all our stuff and came home. The problem was that Adam forgot that he had Ellie and so, he ended up leaving her at the church for about 7 minutes and then we realized that she was gone and he high tailed it back to the church but made sure that he didnt' run past anyone without a baby and then a few minutes later walk by with one. That would have been really embarrasing. Anyway then later we went to Idaho Falls to see Grandma Angell and we put a larger headband on Ellie...haha she moved around so much that it ended up being a blindfold and so we joked about blindfolding her so she wouldn't cry because she was going over to Grandma's house! haha Anyway it's been a crazy day for all of us and I am so glad that it is basically over!

This is a picture of her before we left. We didn't get any of it as a blindfold...DARN!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I am glad that it turned out well. Oh goodness, hehe. I am sure that was not a happy feeling when you realized she wasn't with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, actually she is old enough now and we knew exactly where she was so i thought it was hilarious! it's not like she can really wander...Adam was really disappointed in himself though and kept saying that he was the worst dad ever and such...which is WAY not true...I'm sure there are so many people that have stories almost identical to that one. I laughed really hard once he closed the door.

    ReplyDelete