This last weekend was a whirl wind of fun!!Not only was Saturday Halloween but my parents flew out for the weeknd to meet their first granddaughter!!!When you fly on buddy passes it is kind of a stressful thing!!! It started out on Friday. While we were driving to Idaho Falls our car started to steam. So we left our car there and used Bryce and Terri's car to get places. My dad got left by my mom in Salt Lake and so he got here 3 hours after my mom did. During that time we started the saga of forgotten keys because Adam forgot them so we couldn't do the rest of our laundry and we didnt' have any toiletries that night when we stayed in I.F. Then in the middle of the night i thought that we had run out of diapers but what i didn't realize was that there were 2 more in the bottom of the diaper bag. Then the next day around noon my mom came and we drove back to Rexburg with her but we forgot the keys again and so I stayed at the church and took care of Ellie, Adam went to a business meeting, and mom drove back to Idaho Falls and got the keys for us. Then that afternoon I finished my essay for my literature class and then when I finished we went to Grandma Fillmore's house for dinner with her and Dad. Oh and Anthony had shown up by then too. Then on the way back from Idaho Falls I recieved a text message from Brooke saying that the flight my parents were booked for had only 2 seats left on it. Anyway so I called them and told them their chances were low of getting from SLC to Chicago on the flight they were planned to go on. So they decided that they would take their chances and stay for the blessing... they must have been blessed because they both made it onto that flight with only 2 seats open! Anyway so here are some pics that we got!
No comments:
Post a Comment