Saturday, October 31, 2009

For Sadie Marie...know that I love you!



 
I just heard from a  little birdie that one of my daughters aunts looks at this page a lot...(her name is Sadie) and I haven't been putting up a ton of pictures lately but I have these really cute ones and so I decided to put a few more up, specifically for her!
My parents are in town and it is so nice to have them around. But we are having car trouble...which is never good especially when you don't have money to spare...but we will make everything work! Anyway, I love being a mom and tomorrow is special because Ellie is being blessed! I am so glad that my mom and dad made it! And on buddy passes too! I just wish that my whole family could have made it! But that would have been expensive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment