Sunday, October 25, 2009

3 weeks...but who is counting?


Wow time flies when you are busy taking care of a cute little baby girl! She has grown a whole inch and weighs 8lbs and 3 oz. now! They grow so fast! She is so cute and I can't help but carry a camera everywhere I go just waiting for a photo opportunity! Today we had stake conference and it was really good! The music was wonderful and I think that is Ellie's favorite part because she was kind of squirmy before and after songs but during them she was completely still! Crazy how that works! And they grow so fast it's not even funny! Make sure you don't look away or you will miss about a pound of growth! Anyway that's about all for today...oh! She is starting to smile when I talk to her! Pretty exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment