Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blessed!


You're whole world changes in a minute when you have a baby! You realize how much your parents love you and how much they would do for you! You realize that life is so much more than just going through the motions! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mother! It is so fulfilling and worthwhile a cause, and you feel that way when they are babies and then once they start having families I am sure and although the raising and the middle part of it all is difficult, it all becomes worth so much more to see it passed on. This experience has also been so good for me. I have been blessed to have an easy labor and delivery and to heal quickly and well, and Ellie has been completely healthy. It testifies to be on so many levels that miracles do happen! We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and get to see how much she has grown! I have been blessed so much and can't even begin to describe my thanks for all those blessings! We are planning on having her baby blessing on November 1,2009 but we do still need to talk to the bishop. It shouldn't be a problem though!

No comments:

Post a Comment