Sunday, November 15, 2009
Fun Weekend!
I wish that I had the pictures that Brooke does so that I could put them on here because they are really cute of Ellie, Eli, and Addison! This weekend Paul and Laura came down to visit from Northern Idaho so Adam Ellie and I drove down to Salt Lake to see them and also Brooke and Chad. On Friday night we went out to eat at Johnny Carinos'. It is an Italian Restraunt and it was really good! I got this amazing Balsamic Chicken dish and it was delicious! I definitely would get it again! Then Paul and Laura, and our little family went to our hotel for the night! The next day we met up with Brooke and Chad at a mall that was about 2 minutes from the hotel and we walked around for about 3 hours. It was kinda funny because Adam and Chad took off with the stroller and Ellie and then Paul and Laura took off with Eli and Brooke, Addison, and I just ended up wandering around trying to find everyone! While we were in the mall it started to snow really hard so we rushed to the cars and then headed back to Brooke and Chad's place. When we got there the boys all fell asleep and Addison was funny about watching to make sure that uncle Adam was either asleep or playing with her. It was a fun day and a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like fun! When do you want to come to Washington to visit?!?! You are always welcome!
ReplyDelete**I added a pic of Adam to my blog post. I just didn't even think about it. But it makes sense... I am writing about a double date, and there was nothing of Adam.