Monday, January 30, 2012

New craft and a few of the girls!

 This is Ellie's side of the room with my new picture board I made! It was really fun!
 I love this picture! It's my girls totally. Ellie is talking about something and Rose just smiles. I have a feeling that Ellie will be the one that is involved in all the drama and Rose will just avoid it all. By how their personalities are. Ellie would never go to sleep in public. . . Rose could care less what other people are doing and I think would prefer to be asleep.
 I think she is beautiful so I had to put one of just her!
And this is the picture board that I made. The background is fabric that I had left over from making myself some pajama pants. The canvas board was 50% off and so I got 2 for 6 dollars. The wooden words were the expensive part but then the paint I used on them was like 50 cents a bottle and I think they turned out super cute! Anyway I just used pictures we already had but I think I'll update them every once in a while just so that we don't get tired of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment