Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The last week or so...









A picture is worth a thousand words so I didn't think it needed captioning, Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Ellie's hair is gorgeous! How in the world does she sit still?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I usually do her hair while she is watching a movie and it usually takes about 5 to 10 minutes so not too long. She is just one of those kids who sits still for me. I think she likes to have her hair done and so she sits still for me...or she knows it's going to happen whether she wants it to or not and so she sits still. LOL But she is great for me! I have a feeling it won't be as easy with my second. She is a little more explorative. But I am sure that experience will help me with that! Another thing that works well for me is to sit her in front of the mirror and give her her toothbrush. Then she can brush her teeth while I do her hair as fast as I can!

    ReplyDelete