Friday, January 13, 2012

Hair

My favorite part of having little girls is doing their hair everyday! Rose doesn't have much yet but Ellie sure does. I thought it was so cute today that I had to put pictures of it up!

 Today I did a headband braid across the top and then another on the bottom with the hair I didn't want to pull up and try to make it reach and have her crying. Then I put them together on the side of her head and then added the flower where the rubber band is! Anyway I think it turned out cute!


Also I have some pics from the past few weeks! Here they are!

 Here's another cute hair day! I just love her curly hair!!
 Rosalee, my cutie pie!

Love sharing pictures and I should probably do it more often. Anyway, today is Adam's birthday and so I'm making him a cake and we are going to have a little family party! He has the phone so if you call us you'll probably get him. Remember to wish him happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! I stink at hair...maybe if I ever have a girl I'll get good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I wish Samantha would let me play with her hair like that! She barely lets me clip in a bow... and even then it disappears soon after. Well I love the braiding!!! Your girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete