So then I put R to the right of E and it worked out a lot better for us! Ellie of course thought she was too far away so she scooted over to be right next to R.
I thought these turned out really well and R is getting so good at sitting up on her own. Well with the support of a chair. I'm thinking by three months the bumbo chair will be a popular place for her because of how much she enjoys being awake during the day and because she is so good at sitting up it will just be comfortable!
Just after waking up!
Then I got a few of Rosalee alone even though Ellie thought I was still taking pictures of her! It was kind of funny!
This last one, Ellie has no clue that I took. I'm a sneaky mom!!










Either that or she is ignoring you. Kids get pretty good at that real soon in their lives. All my kids are pro's.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I would know if she knew because if she thinks someone took a picture of her, she runs up to them and tries to look at the picture. Makes taking pictures of her super hard because she usually does it before you have taken any!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny that the young kids now all seem to know to check out the back of the camera? In ancient days that near instant sight could only happen if you shook and shook the polaroid and watched the picture develop. Otherwise it was days till the pictures came back from the shop... or were returned in the mail. What a bit of near instant gratification when one hour shops were in local stores!
ReplyDeleteTimes do change but having pictures of the loved ones in our lives is a constant. Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughters.