Monday, September 5, 2011

 Ellie, Rosalee, and I along with Nicole H. flew to Iowa from Provo. The night before our flight we stayed at Aunt Elaine's in Pleasant Grove and these are some of the toys that Ellie found in our room. She is straight faced because she really didn't want me to take a picture!
Then after the wedding we had a meal at a house in Nauvoo that the Plesheks were staying at. All the girls got tired of wearing their flowers and so they all ended up in Ellie's hair! She also got really tired and ended up falling asleep on the ride home. She sure is one cute cute girl!


Then a few days after we got back we took the girls to the park for an hour or so. These next few pictures are from that! In the first picture, she is pointing at her Dad and asking if she should "git 'em" or go tickle him!


This is right after that, when she snuck up on him and tickled him, It was pretty cute!!
 This is the new secret service uniform that Ellie is sporting! They decided to add some age difference and bright colors into their look!
 This last Saturday we watched Kayla and Isaac while their parents went on a date. This was the first picture I could get of the 3 of them all in the same area! They look so cute and look like they are having a lot of fun!
 And this picture is the only picture I could get of Ellie and she was saying cheese. It also was a picture of the 3 of them but I cropped it because I thought it was a good enough portrait of my almost 2 year old!







 Rosalee is getting to be so cute and big!
 


 This is a picture of the both of them....well the best I could do at it. And the next few are the best that I could find of Rosalee in the last few weeks!



1 comment:

  1. It is sure easy to see in the pictures that Ellie will be your serious one and Rosalee will be your jokester. Rosalee has such a great smile.

    ReplyDelete