Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PICTURES TO COME!

So I took the initiative to set up a time for family pictures! I felt like it was about time since we haven't had any since Rosalee was born and she is now 4 months and we only have like 2 pictures of her hanging up in our house! ANYWAY, yesterday evening we went to Nature Park with a friend from our old ward Cindy Ray Baldwin and she took family pictures for us! I hope they turned out good! We didn't get to see any of them yet but when I do get them I am planning on posting again. When we got there, some stray dogs were running around our car and so Ellie wouldn't walk she made us carry her and then we couldn't get her to smile until we got her looking at the ducks. After that she was completely distracted by the duck and so the only way we could get her to cooperate was to be facing the ducks. Rosalee on the other hand was held the whole time and I think she basically just stared at the camera. All in all I'm sure we will find some that we can use and I'm excited to see how they turned out because the weather was beautiful for October in Rexburg and there were about 5 other families getting their pictures taken at Nature Park at the same time as us. Popular spot I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment