So last Sunday, October 16th, I went to stake choir because we were preparing for stake conference which was this most recently past Sunday October 23rd. While there we practiced a song that had a C instrument obbligato part and the director mentioned that they didn't have anyone to play because the flutist had backed out during the week. So...being a violinist and seeing that the part was fairly easy, I volunteered myself to play the part. Now keep in mind that I NEVER have time to practice. Well after I got home I realized that I probably shouldn't have done what I did but I had and so I played with them and luckily the part was easy and I did well on it. Also for stake conference I had fun dressing up my girls! And I have pictures of that too!
This was the second picture I took of them. The 3rd one was the best because I got their attention with that water bottle that is sitting next to Ellie! But I have it as the background on my phone and didn't want to part with it yet. When I get a cuter picture to put there I may just have to add it to this post. :)

Bet it felt good to pull the old violin out. It's been a while for me! The girls are so cute!
ReplyDelete