Thursday, November 3, 2011

..5 Months Ago..

Exactly five months ago today I was in a recovery room in the maternity/baby ward at Madison Memorial Hospital. Rosalee Grace Coon has brought so much joy to my life and I am so grateful for her! She is such a smiley and happy baby and I have a hard time remembering life before she was born. She is like a new roommate. You spend so much time with them that you feel like you have known them for a really long time and yet it may have only been a few weeks or in this case a few months! In five months she has changed a ton and to show that I wanted to put a newborn picture of her and then one from Halloween on Monday.





 This picture was taken Monday morning before I gave them baths and dressed them up for Halloween. Ellie was very determined to hold Rosalee but she thinks her arms go around Rose's and Rose doesn't like it! Hence the huge smile on Ellie's face and the smug look on Rose.

I dressed the girls up in the appropriate colors on Monday and Ellie looked so cute that I didn't want to change her so she ended up just wearing the same thing all day and I said she was the young wicked witch of the west!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment