So we had a friend from our ward a few years ago take our pictures! She did a great job so a big thank you to Cindy Baldwin. Here are some of our favorites from the ones that she gave us. We got 180 or so on our cd but all together there were 280 something taken!
I have been trying to figure out how to put pictures on so they are more of a collage like my sister-in-law Brooke but since I haven't figured it out I guess your finger will get a nice workout while you scroll through them!
If you would like to see more of Cindy's work you can visit her blog at www.cindybaldwinphotography.blogspot.com.



























Cute family pictures! The fall leaves are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteYour family is SOOO CUTE! I love these pictures! I'm glad you posted them. She did great and you guys look awesome. How fun. Merry Christmas Coon family!!
ReplyDelete