Saturday, August 6, 2011

...PICTURES!!..

It has been so long since I posted pictures! I finally found the memory card that fits in my phone. Basically this is some of my favorites since May I think! I hope you enjoy these!

Had so much fun making this dress!

Rosalee Grace Coon


Have a picture just like this of Ellie!



She's growing up WAY too fast!! She is already begging here Dad to drive!


Precious. . . just precious!


Before church one Sunday! They matched and it was super cute!
 And this is one of my absolute favorites of Rosalee and it's recent. I think maybe a week old or less! We found out that she is one big little girl! She is 24.5 inches long which puts her in the 99th percentile for height and 12.2 pounds putting her in the 85th percentile for weight. Who knows where she got those tall genes! :)

3 comments: