So today my cousin Melanie brought over a bag of clothes that was brought to her by our cousin from Vancouver, B.C., Canada. She has a girl that is about 14 months older than Ellie and so she had already sorted through and found the clothes that would fit Samantha. The hat that Ellie is wearing is something that was in the bag. It's SUPER cute and Ellie was really excited about having a hat. AND I was so glad that I didn't buy one earlier this summer! This was Ellie on our walk to get the mail. No mail, but we got some cute pictures! The hat and shirt are from the bag. The capri's are from another bag she brought last year and the sandals we bought at Wal-Mart!
And I got this one while she wasn't paying attention. Of course it doesn't happen very often that I get out my phone and Ellie doesn't pay attention to me but I got one picture of her not paying attention and boy does she look cute! I sure love this little girl. And because I love my girls so much I'm going to tell you some of the little things they do that make being their mom so much fun!
1. Ellie loves to make a fish face to give you a kiss. She can do it without but I prefer it with!
2. Rosalee smiles almost every single time I tell her I love her.
3. Ellie has started to get the English language and so when she says things she has started to put them together, such as, the dog, or where's your nose? or where's your toes!
4. Rosalee loves to do her exercises which consist of me helping her move her legs in the bicycle motion and saying run, run, run and then sit up, and I grab her arms and pull her up, and then lay down and I lay her down.
5. The best part of doing exercises with Rosalee is that Ellie usually finds a baby and does the same exercises with it! :)
6. They are the cutest little girls in the world! I know I'm partial...but it's funny because every time Adam is home when they start to annoy me, he reminds me that at least they are cute!



You do have very cute girls! I love all the new pictures!
ReplyDelete