I think it's here! Although in Idaho we may still see a bit more snow and definitely frost! I love this time of year! The only people I can think of who wouldn't love this time of year would be those with allergies but even they are able to find medicines to fix their problems! I am also thankful for springtime in that we can look forward to the end of a hectic semester. I feel like I haven't hardly seen Adam for about 12 weeks right now and I have about 4 more weeks to go! Ellie and I have a good time together though and I am loving being a stay at home mom! Adam has started to ride his bike to school. He says it's easier than driving because he doesn't have to find a parking spot and he can go right to the building. I think it's nice for him to do that also because then I feel like I have the freedom to run errands, even if I don't actually go anywhere. At one day short of 28 weeks I feel like I am starting to get big! The baby seems to want to let me know that she's there! Haha she loves the most uncomfortable positions and she is a lot more active than Ellie ever was! But I think I am enjoying being pregnant so much more this time than I did last time. Maybe it's because I can just focus on being pregnant and making sure my body is doing what it needs to to help this little one grow, or perhaps it's because I don't have any worries about school AT ALL! Either way I have enjoyed this pregnancy more!
Anyway enough babble, onto Miss Ellie and her cutsie ways! The other day she was sitting next to me on the couch like she likes to do, and I was putting pictures of her on Facebook, or maybe I was just looking at pictures of her and she pointed at herself and said "Eyie", which would be Ellie if she was grown up! It was really cute and she also has found that animals make sounds so today when she saw a seal on t.v. she started barking like a seal! So cute! Someday I hope to get a really good picture of her puckering up for a kiss because she does this fish face that makes you laugh if you are the one kissing her. Good thing I have learned to wait to laugh until after she kisses me. . .she used to get SO mad at me when she would do it and I would start laughing! Anyway, I don't think I have any new pictures to put up at the moment but I know that posts are more exciting with them so I'll try to have some next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment