
It has been interesting to have April come this year. I have felt like a widow for the last 3 months because my husband took 17 credits this semester and worked 18-20 hours a week on top of that. So I basically took care of everything at home but taking out the trash and I also only saw my husband awake for a few hours every day, if that! As April has approached I realized that this second weekend of April was going to be a crazy one! I knew that we had 2 sealings on the same day that we had been invited to, but I didn't know that we wouldn't be able to find a babysitter for one and so we would end up "dividing and conquering" our weekend! Of course, that's exactly what a sealing ordinance encourages...division! Haha just kidding! So Adam went to Salt Lake yesterday for his step-brother's sealing and I stayed here for the sealing of our family friends to each other and their son! Needless to say, I am so glad that we made it through. I was so tired last night that I am surprised that I'm not mapping right now and although I don't have any pictures from this weekend I decided that I'm going to put some family pictures from our photoshoot like 2 months ago...so pretty recent other than the big belly I have now that I didn't have then!

No comments:
Post a Comment