I am feeling like I am way behind but still don't have much to say. It has been a little while though. I have 6 weeks until my due date! With Ellie I had her at 37 and a half weeks which is 3 weeks from now...but I'm hoping to make it to 39 weeks! So I'm praying that she comes the weekend of June 4th! We'll see how all that works out though. Compared to last pregnancy this one has been super easy...but this little girl is way more active than Ellie was. I also have been more active and haven't gotten as big as I did last time. I plan on enjoying these last few weeks of having a single child and I hope that Ellie enjoys them too. I realized today that newborns take a lot of time...I think I have forgotten about the time they take and I'm so thankful my mom is coming out to be here. It will be a great time for her to bond with Ellie and spend time with her 3rd grandchild! As for names... we found another that we like and I am really liking it...more than anything else so far. It's Catherine Jane Coon. We would probably call her Kate or Katie...so she would be Kate Coon. But I'm still all about seeing her first...I'm not like my mom...who can feel the gender and name. :)
My sister, the closest one to me is going to her junior prom tonight. I hope that she has or I guess is having a blast!! It is hard to believe how much time has passed since mine...and how much has happened! Well if you are still reading this I hope you enjoyed my random thoughts and I hope you are having and continue to have a wonderful day!
Aaaaahhhh!!! You are due soooo soon!! So excited to see her!!!! I like the name! I hope she looks like a Catherine so you keep it!
ReplyDelete