Thursday, March 3, 2011

. . Family Pictures. .

So this last Saturday we took some family pictures because I realized that time was getting away from me and that I hadn't done any with Ellie, professionally since she was 6 months old. . . well they turned out GREAT! I am so excited to share some with you! And I hope that it goes as well as I want it to! We started with some family pics. .  which I am saving for another post. :) Don't hate me for that! But then we moved on to some pictures with the rocking chair that Grandpa Coon gave her for her first Christmas! She now knows how to rock in it and it's pretty cute! This was at the end of that part of it and she turned around and said "HELLO" but she pronounces it like it's Spanish so the "l's" make a 'y' sound. 
 






To keep her attention the photographer got out an umbrella that she had brought. It sure worked! Ellie was fascinated with it and watched it the whole time it was out. She even tried to get it back out after we had put it away! But of course we decided to just keep it put away.
 




Next we decided that we would try for a walk outside! Boy was that an adventure! I thought it would be good to stick to our regular routine. So we walked to the mail box and back to the apartment. . . but we got some great pictures along the way!



 

 So we did the family pictures first so that Adam could head out because he had some homework and study groups that he needed to get to and so we got pictures of him in before the walk and when we got back we tried to do some maternity shots. . .



















But, I hate getting my picture taken and Ellie is SO cute...that it ended up being some more shots with her in there! So that's about as good as my maternity shots will ever be!
 


 So all in all I feel like it was VERY worth it to get these picture taken! I am excited to decorate my apartment with them! And the best part, it was all free! The girl who took the pictures is running her own business and was offering a special for a free shoot and pictures if you scheduled before Valentine's Day because she wanted more experience and you want the pictures so I did and now I have these memories forever and I didn't even have to pay for them! How wonderful is that!
I hope you are all as fortunate as me to find a great deal or many great deals like that!

2 comments:

  1. She has grown up soooo much! What a doll! I look at all of her pictures and think 'she looks like Adam in that photo.' Then I look at a different picture are think 'hmm, now she looks like courtney in this one!' She's a great mix of both of you! ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously! I LOOOOOOVE the walk pictures and the cuddling picturse! Oh they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete