Saturday, March 12, 2011

UNDER 100!

    Today when I got onto my blog, I realized that I have less than 100 days until I COULD have this baby! I was looking at the lilypie ticker that I have on the left side and if you look today, March 12th it will say that I am 27 weeks along and I have about 91 days left in my pregnancy! I am super excited to have another girl! It is interesting because I have a few friends in my ward who had their babies in the last week and I am only about 10 weeks behind them if this one comes as early as Ellie did! It seems like there is so much to do before that happens! 
     I have recently resolved to become better about dinners. The way I plan to do this is the way the food nanny on the BYU channel tells the families she works with to organize themselves. The funny thing is that it's how my mom has always done it. Anyway, so I made a menu for the rest of the month and then I made a shopping list from what we needed from that and some other stuff for lunches and breakfast, and then yesterday I went shopping. Interestingly, I didn't even spend as much as I thought I was going to! I think the big thing was that we are blessed to have WIC assistance! So it all is working out, and dinner last night was great! I cooked some beans last night and we had toastadas. If you think about it they are like mini Spanish tacos! You fry up some corn tortillas in vegetable oil, then on top of the tortilla(which should be like a big circle chip) you put smashed beans or meat, cheese, and anything else you would like! Pretty good! 
     Adam has taken up fishing and went this morning with his step-brother. I think it will be good for him to do something other than school, although if they talk, I'm sure politics will be involved which isn't much of a break from school for either of them since they are both political science majors! Both of them are planning to go to law school. Which I realized is outrageously expensive!! Out of state tuition is twice as much as in state tuition AND it costs as much to go to BYU as it does to pay for one semester of in state tuition as well as all other expenses! So I know that I want to be back in Iowa...but money wise BYU is the best choice! Anyway, hope everything is well and that you are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment