Thursday, April 1, 2010

..6 Months and Growing Up..

Last Saturday we had Ellie's pictures taken and they turned out SO well!! The one above is one of my favorites! There were quite a few and I am supposed to pick 5 for her to edit and then put on a cd for us and then we can do what we want with them. The problem is that I can't decide.
 Here is one of the three of us that I thought turned out well also! She was getting pretty tired there at the end and so she started to fuss and moan. It made it hard to get some good ones but we got a lot of them before she got tired and fussy. Anyway, I really wanted to put some of these on here for my family at home to see. So yeah! Here are two of my favorites! Love you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. courtney! how embarassing that i'm already on the internet and i left your house literally 5 minutes ago. ; )
    our family blog is
    www.jjandbethsines.blogspot.com

    so fun to be friends on here! your ellie is BEEAAUUUTIFUL. i just love her.

    ReplyDelete