Tuesday, April 6, 2010
~Mrs. Goon~
Today was my last day of my literacy practicum, where we go into a school and work with students. I was placed in a first grade class and they wrote us thank you notes today. It was hilarious because the other girl that taught with me, her name was Mrs. Grim. So for the notes they wrote Mrs. Coon and Mrs. Grim on the board. Some kids were in such a hurry to get everything done that they got ahead of themselves and combined our names. They wrote Mrs. Goon and Mrs. Grin!! Haha, it was pretty funny and I wanted to make them something also. But I cannot, I will probably keep those cards for a while because they are so cute! Anyway, since I cannot I suppose I will put another family picture up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment