Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Latest Coon News!

Monday was Ellie's 6 month check-up. She is 17.3 pounds and 27 and 3/4 inches long. She is in the 97th percentile for height...tall little girl. So yeah it turned out good. We have loved being parents these last six months and I really enjoy being a mom but I am NOT looking forward to this next semester when I spend most of my days at school. On Monday's and Friday's I am gone from 7:30 until 4:30. On Wednesday's I am gone from 7:30 until 6:45. But Tuesday and Thursday I only have class from 8 until 9:30 in the morning. Well Sir Adam is trying to employ my help in something that I don't want to think about right now and so I am going to go so that I can do better than I am. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture! It was fun to see how she's grown. She weighs almost as much as Eli. I don't know how you're going to leave her for such long days. I couldn't do it! At least it's temporary. You're so lucky that Adam will be home to take care of her so you wont have to send your sweet girl to a day care. Any luck getting her to take a bottle?

    ReplyDelete