Monday, March 22, 2010
Changes!
I took this picture this morning, she took the remote and wouldn't give it back, i think it's her favorite toy! We only have about 3 weeks left in the semester! It is crazy how fast time goes by, especially as you get older! Ellie learned how to roll over this last week and so we now need to start baby proofing our apartment. Things such as attching bookshevles to the wall and putting baskets higher so that she can't get into them. We also need to vacuum about once a day instead of every other day. Oh boy, exciting! The carpet cleaning business is starting to pick up work and the board game that Adam is inventing is pretty fun! They are planning on selling that this summer. Ellie has been super fussy the last few days and i'm wondering if her tooth is coming through, it been through once but it went back under again, so we shall see! Anyway, there were 9 people at ward choir yesterday and we sounded really good! We are singing a'capella next Sunday and they want me to lead them...so I supposed that I will have to maybe sit in the front row or something...i'll figure it out! Anyway, I have homework to do so I gotta go! Oh I also have local placement for student teaching and I need to go get my fingerprinting at the Rexburg Police Station done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you are having fun being mommy and being a student. She is growing up so fast!! It feels like you just told me you were pregnant!!
ReplyDelete