Wednesday, March 3, 2010
March!
March has come and school is starting to pile up! You realize all you have to do still when you have your midterm tests...that was this last week and so I am feeling a little overwhelmed. Ellie is getting to be really fun. When you lay her in her bed, instead of crying she just kind of yells like..."Did you forget about me?" haha, I think it is really cute and somewhat funny. She only cries if she is really tired and won't let herself fall asleep. She laughs when you laugh and she loves it when I sing to her! Adam has been fighting a sickness since Sunday and just got over it today! So that's been interesting! My cooking has been going well and I have been doing a lot more of it...meaning I am fulfilling at least one of my new years resolutions! On Friday Adam decided that he wanted to make homemade mac-n-cheese. So he started and he doubled the recipe. Needless to say we ended up with 2 9x 13 pans FULL of mac-n-cheese...it's a good thing we have friends that we can invite over for dinner so we didn't have to eat that for 2 weeks straight and we are lucky because it is all gone! Anyway that is all and I said I was going to post a picture of Ellie and I but we forgot to take them so it's just a picture of Ellie again...Next month she will be 6 months old and i'm thinking of getting professional pictures...we'll get some of all of us when we do those! The picture above was taken this morning...she was really happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ellie is BEAUTIFUL!!!! My goodness you two do a good job making babies! :) Matt and I are so excited to come back up there in April so we can see everyone again! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete