I have the calling of the ward choir director. The first week when we met to see interest there were 10 people that showed up. Last week we didn't have choir practice because we had an apostle come to our stake and so we didn't have any meetings for our ward. That means that I didn't have a chance to remind people about it! So today at 12:09 I went over to our apartment complex lounge where we had planned to meet. At 12:15 when it starts...no one had shown up. At 12:20 Adam and I were the only 2 people there. Needless to say no one else ever showed up. We have such a large choir I can't control it... haha...not! Anyway, if nothing else I supposed Ellie could help out the choir!
We couldn't get her to smile this morning for any pictures! She's still really cute though!
She is really cute and I still wish that I could find a way to meet her.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny about your choir practice today ... at least maybe it will be funny later. Did I tell you that I have a new calling? I am now the Primary Secretary. Crazy times.
How are you and Adam and Ellie?
I have decided that I would like to see pictures of you and Adam too! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's what my mom said...next month Ellie turns 6 months and i think i'm going to do some professional pictures...Adam and i will be in some of them so i'll put those up...i wanted to take some yesterday but i always forget to do it!
ReplyDelete