So I just thought that this was a perfect picture of an amazingly cute little girl who I am fortunate enough to call my little girl! I didn't even do anything to get a facial expression like that! Anyway we are so blessed to live where we do right now. One of the 15 Apostles is coming and holding a "Stake Meeting" and Adam and I are fortunate enough to be in the choir. I am the Ward Choir Director so I feel like I am obligated to be in the Stake Choir but I don't think that is ever a bad thing! We have an amazing stake choir. I have been amazed every time we get together with the rest of the stake to put together a musical number because of how amazing it sounds all together! I am so excited that we get to participate in this! Recently we have gone on a few really fun dates for almost nothing. The first one we went to a nursing home and made Valentine's with the residents! They loved it! Then this last weekend we did a picture scavenger hunt. It is where you come up with a list of things that you need pictures of and then you take digital cameras and go around and look for those things that you need to find. It was really fun and Adam and I even took Ellie along! She kind of got cold near the end but she was a really good baby! She is becoming more and more responsive and it makes it really fun to be a parent. She has been sleeping really well and I love it when she sleeps well and is in her crib! It allows me to sleep better!Anyway, she doesn't have a fever anymore from teething which is a relief! Hopefully she doesn't get another one anytime soon! She is happier with out it! Wednesday, February 10, 2010
...When Opportunity Knocks...
So I just thought that this was a perfect picture of an amazingly cute little girl who I am fortunate enough to call my little girl! I didn't even do anything to get a facial expression like that! Anyway we are so blessed to live where we do right now. One of the 15 Apostles is coming and holding a "Stake Meeting" and Adam and I are fortunate enough to be in the choir. I am the Ward Choir Director so I feel like I am obligated to be in the Stake Choir but I don't think that is ever a bad thing! We have an amazing stake choir. I have been amazed every time we get together with the rest of the stake to put together a musical number because of how amazing it sounds all together! I am so excited that we get to participate in this! Recently we have gone on a few really fun dates for almost nothing. The first one we went to a nursing home and made Valentine's with the residents! They loved it! Then this last weekend we did a picture scavenger hunt. It is where you come up with a list of things that you need pictures of and then you take digital cameras and go around and look for those things that you need to find. It was really fun and Adam and I even took Ellie along! She kind of got cold near the end but she was a really good baby! She is becoming more and more responsive and it makes it really fun to be a parent. She has been sleeping really well and I love it when she sleeps well and is in her crib! It allows me to sleep better!Anyway, she doesn't have a fever anymore from teething which is a relief! Hopefully she doesn't get another one anytime soon! She is happier with out it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment