Wednesday, July 13, 2011

..As Time Goes By..

       I keep telling myself that I'm going to transfer all the pictures from my phone to my computer so that I can post pictures on here but you know...life as a mom of two doesn't give me the free time that I used to have. I do the dishes and the laundry and cooking in the time that I used to spend sewing and e-mailing, I go to the store instead of the park, and I am nursing when I used to be finding new pictures to post on the blog!
      Eventually Rosalee will start eating fast and will be a little less time consuming. I think that is when those things will start again...as long as I am caught up on everything else...but of course I would also like to fit in a workout everyday because, well, I really need it! All in all the life I am living is a very rewarding one with a feeling of satisfaction after every day because of the hard work I have done! I am thankful for the choices and circumstances in my life that have put me in the place that I am in these days! I love my two little girls!
     This morning Ellie was really good and let me french braid her hair! It looks so cute!! And like I said, if I get the chance I'll post a picture of it! This picture thing may need to come only once a month! :) Anyway, hope I didn't bore you!

1 comment: