Monday, January 24, 2011

..Two is Twice as Fun..

    Today we had a doctor's appointment. The ultrasound technician said that the baby was 14 ounces right now. We got a good look at the facial structure and there is no cleft. The spine looked good and all the necessary internal organs are present and accounted for. The heart has all it's parts and is beating at about 143 beats per minute. The baby is facing my back and has, it looks like, a really cute small nose. We also got a good look at the genitalia and it's a GIRL! 
    I am so excited for Ellie to have a little girl to play with! Of course I have to admit, I was somewhat partial to having a boy, but I am super excited to have another girl! Mostly because it will be fun to have them so close and the same gender! They will be able to be such good friends! And I really hope that they are! Hopefully at some point they will wear the same size clothes and so I'll only have to buy one wardrobe and they can share...and if they want more...well then they will probably have to earn the money for it. Haha, anyway, I am super excited.
    One thing I have noticed though with this pregnancy is that U don't think that my back has ever fully recovered from the back labor and I know my legs haven't from having to always sleep on my side! Good thing I am halfway through! And with any luck I'm more than halfway through! At least if it's anything like Ellie's was! She was 17 days early! 
     If I could upload ultrasound pictures I would...but I can't at home so I suppose that will have to wait and I haven't taken any baby bump pictures. I'll have to do that sometime soon! Anyway I think that is all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh another girl! How fun! I hope our next one is a girl, but it's it's not Linc will probably have tons of fun with a little brother! I can't believe you are already so far along! That is seriously CRAZY!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete