Thursday, May 27, 2010

...As More Time Passes...

Ellie is getting really really fun! She has her object permanance and so he keeps looking for something once it is placed behind something and she is really smiley. She isn't crawling yet, but I think I am okay with that! This Wednesday was the last day of school in the Madison School District and that is where I was placed for my senior practicum and so I am done with all my in school work for that class and now we just have to meet once or twice a week for the rest of the semester! Today my weekend started and so I have a five and a half day weekend! Which is really nice because it allows for some home improvement and family time which I am VERY thankful for!! Brooke and Chad gave us a high chair and an excersaucer and they both have been very very helpful! She has really started to love the excersaucer and she eats a few times a day in the high chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment