So it has been forever since i have updated this at all! Quite a bit has been going on. I have been going to school. I have one more class period and an exit interview left and then this semester is over! That means that basically all I have left is student teaching!! Now on to more exciting things! Ellie has found that she can scoot around on her butt while still sitting up and so she has started to move around the living room. She is also in the stage where she wants to explore everything that she is not supposed to have. she basically ignores all the toys that we put on the ground and goes for everything else. She also is getting pretty talkative. When we get her up she usually has quite a bit to say to us. It's really cute! Adam and I are training for a relay triathalon on August 14th! I am doing the swimming, Adam is doing the biking, and Brooke is our runner! We are pretty excited about it! The thing I am most worried about it that it is an open water swim. Cold water really just turns me off. As long as I can get used to the water i'll be ok! Anyway, I think that's about it! Hope everything is going well for you!


No comments:
Post a Comment