Wow! It really has gone by so fast!! Adam and I have been married for two years! It really has been great and a ton has happened in that time. Our baby girl is 14 months and is getting VERY ready to walk. If she's not ready or very ready I sure am! She practices standing up in our living room all the time. Especially when there is a song on that she wants to dance to. We recently found out that we are expecting another baby and I am THRILLED! I am so excited to have a baby around the house and a play mate for Ellie. I am about 15 to 16 weeks along and so I will find out in January probably whether it is a boy or girl.
This last weekend, so Friday and Saturday, my mom and sisters drove out from Iowa for my graduation! I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho after about 6 years it seems with my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education! I am now a college graduate and feel prepared or mostly prepared to do my best to teach my children what they need to be taught before they go to Kindergarten. Although thinking about it now...ECSE or Early Childhood Special Education would have been a good idea too because it would have helped me learn the early childhood developmental stages much better but I think once you become a mom you try your hardest to have the smartest child you can!
Adam got his job back on campus and will be working cleaning the Hinckley Building, 5 days a week from 8 to 11. It will be good for him to get back in school and be earning some money also. He has been cooped up for a while just watching Ellie and I think he is ready to get back to doing other things rather than being Mr. Mom. And of course I like to fill the position of Mom! Anyway, for Christmas we are going to Adam's mom's house in Idaho Falls and having a small thing. For New Years we are headed up to Libby MT to visit his Dad and Laura and spend a little time with them. Who knows what 2011 will bring. But whatever comes we will love it! Oh! And Christmas cards are on the way to everyone that we have addresses for!
Two years! Can you believe that? I still remember the day you told me you were engaged. Congrats on baby number two! How woderful is that?!
ReplyDelete