Thursday, January 28, 2010
... After a While...
School is one of those necessary evils of life. You want to keep learning but to do so you have to weed through some scatterbrained teachers and experiences that are not all that fun. Today was one of those days. It started off good. Ellie was happy and easy to take care of until about 12:30 when we switched her from the bouncer to her carseat so that Adam could take me to class. She woke up and apparently cried the whole hour that I was in class. Then I fed her and she fell asleep. She woke up right before my next class started and then Adam took her over to the Lopers'. I guess she cried for the last 10 to 15 minutes. And then when Adam picked me up she was bawling. We got home and I fed her and then she stopped and then about ten minutes later she started again so I fed her more. I think she just has a really bad stomach ache because if I hold her tight she falls asleep and then she will sleep for a while. She is going on a 2 and half hour nap and I am really lucky right now because she is still asleep! She is just hard. Perhaps she is just going through the teething phase... who knows...I guess only her right? She still is really really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment