There were the first animals we saw! We were pretty excited about it!
Rose was such a good trooper!
There were so many bison by the end we were hoping to see a bear! There was one that was walking down the road and for a while we had a really hard time figuring out what it was at first.
Getting ready to go see Old Faithful! They look pretty happy to be OUT of the car! I was too!
Haha, this was the funniest part. Ellie is deathly afraid of dogs. She usually starts crying and shaking when she sees one. There was a dog a few feet away. She was trying to make it so that the dog (that wasn't even looking in her direction) couldn't see her so she put her legs up. The dog is to the left behind the stroller.
Old Faithful
It is hard to see and I didn't get a picture of it spouting at it's highest but I did get a picture!
This was RIGHT before Old Faithful went off!
Elk, first one I've ever seen.
Upper Falls. I hear that they are not as magnificent as the Lower Falls.
This is this morning and after throwing up last night Ellie looks like she is doing just fine! Sure love her!
Rosalee...she's so fun! I sure love her too! How could you not?!
How fun! I love Yellowstone! And cute pictures :)
ReplyDelete