Monday, August 16, 2010
..Home At Last..
After being gone for a little over a week to visit Iowa and then less than a week later we headed out to spend time with Adam's family. We went to Logan, Utah and stayed the night on Friday. The next day we drove out to Garden City, Utah and went to Bear Lake. I am pretty sure everyone but the kids got sunburned while we were at the lake. That day was Eli's first birthday and so we had a little party for him and then we just hung out until it was time to go to bed. That night we camped at Rendezvous Beach and I have to say that I cannot wait until Ellie will sleep the whole night because camping will be WAY easier! Adam and I both got hardly any sleep. We went to church Sunday in Garden City and then headed back to Rexburg after church. It was so nice to get home! I am pretty sure that Ellie will start crawling any day now...she has been climbing all over me. Apparently I'm a really good jungle gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment